In recent years, partition based recovery system are usually faster than disc based counterparts in which data is stored directly on the hard drive and there is no need of disc swapping. However, partition drive gets damaged due to file system corruption, partition drive failed and deleted. In such cases recovery may be required for the losses occurred in the partitioned drives or the logical damage to the file system that prevents it mounting on the Operating System.
Here are the common scenarios:
- Accidental Deletion: Unintentionally deleting the partition drives which leads to data loss.
- Third Party Application Software: Using third party application tool for partitioning the drive may lead to deletion of previously formatted partitioned drive.
- File System Corruption: File system getting corrupted while installing multiple operating system. Thus causing failure to partition drive.
- Power Shut Down: Shutting down the system abruptly may result specific partition drive inaccessible.
- Master Boot Record Problem: If the boot sector gets damaged, then NTFS partition becomes unbootable resulting denial of accessing the partitioned drive.
Recover Partitions tool is used to recover missing partitions that are lost, deleted accidently. Thus Hard disk partition recovery can be achieved. This tool is used to recover the data that are lost and will be able to restore the data from damaged partition. It creates a drive image for backup recovery process, so that data can be easily recovered. It supports both 32 bit and 64 bit operating system. Also helps to recover the data from multi operating system where boot.ini files failed, resulting corruption in file system and making partition drive not to work. It helps you to recover deleted disk partitions from both Windows and Mac operating systems without altering the filenames.
Hard drives are the essential component of computer that can be used to store files & also arrange data in a particular order. Due to certain reasons the partitions that are present in it get formatted and thereby results in huge data loss. All the information that was present in is gone. Don't get upset! This is not the permanent loss of your data. You can easily restore partitions with the help of drive recovery tool.
Steps to recover partitions:
- Step 1: Download and install retrieve partitions tool. Now open the tool and click on “Recover Partition/Drives” and select “Partition Recovery” option to recover the partition drive which is lost.
- Step 2: Now select the partition drive which needs to be recovered and click on “Next” button. The software starts scanning the drive and recovers the data in the mentioned drive using "File Type View" and "Data View".
- Step3: Use the preview option to view recovered data and save the scanned information using "Save Recovery Session" Option.
Figure A. Main Screen
Figure B. Select Drive
Figure C. Preview Screen
Note: Please take the backup of hard drive and install it to new computer where the hard drive acts as an external disk. Now install the software and run the software to recover damaged partition drive. Now you can restore the data to affected computer