All our important data including office work, pictures from our trips to various places and many other software’s and documents are stored in our computer. Nowadays it’s getting pretty much common to keep all the information in the computer using only a single partition. As applications and many other types of programs and data are present in the same disk partition they tend to get deleted. Don’t panic there is still chance to recover deleted disk partition more easily using disk partition recovery software which supports both Windows and Mac operating systems thereby relieving us from the worry to recover deleted disk partition data.
Scenarios that lead to deletion of disk partition:
- Unintentional Deletion: Sometimes we unintentionally delete the partition of our computer without knowing that there it contains important data.
- Virus Attack: Virus enters our system from various sources such as while browsing internet or when we use others flash drives. These viruses delete the entire disk partition we created and hence we lose all our important work stored in it.
- Erroneous Disk Partitioning: We partition the system when we have to keep the data and types of files in the system in systematic order. However good we are in partitioning the system error tends to occur and deletes the entire partition from a single click of mouse.
- Power Surge: Using the system when there are frequent power cuts, or using the laptop when its battery level has reached minimum deletes the entire disk partition we had, hence all our data is gone.
- Os re-installation: In span of usage our system’s operating system may get corrupted due to various reasons, this requires reinstallation of the operating system. During re-installation we may accidentally delete the partition while selecting to install the partition in a particular drive.
Disk partition recovery software scans the entire drive with-in minutes and restore deleted hard disk partition more effectively. This hard disk partition recovery software helps you to restore missing partitions as well as recover deleted disk partition data. It has been built up with advanced scanning algorithms to restore deleted disk partition like RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5. It has been designed in such a way that it saves the scanning session performed on the trial version of the software so that we need not scan the entire drive again to restore deleted hard disk partition. Recovered partitions can be saved to other accessible drives without much difficulty once you recover deleted disk partition data successfully. Data recovery from damaged partition option is also placed so as to take care of the damaged partitions with much ease. If you have deleted or formatted your hard drive accidentally then also you can make use of this software to recover deleted drive partition and formatted hard drive partition. It can restore deleted drive partition, which is formatted with FAT or NTFS file system. This software can efficiently behave as hard disk partition recovery tool when you want to restore deleted disk partition of your system's hard drive.
Steps to know how to recover deleted disk partition:
- Step 1: Download and install the software in your system, logged in as an administrator. Select "Recover Drives" option to restore deleted disk partition.
- Step 2: Select “Partition Recovery” in the next screen to perform deleted disk partition recovery. As you select this option, the software starts scanning the entire drive to recover deleted disk partition.
- Step3: After completing the scan the recovered drives are listed and hence can be saved.
Tips for backup: Recovering missing partitions or deleted ones is time consuming hence backing up of the entire data in the separate drive is highly recommended that avoids you to restore deleted hard disk partition.