User needs the data to be viewed frequently, instead of searching the data. User stores the data in specific partitioned drive for viewing the data. However, this data is lost due to corruption in partitioned drives such as unknowingly deleting the partition drive. And there are many chances where a partitioned drive gets crashed and making the user to inaccessible. We can overcome this issue by utilizing our Hard disk recovery tool to restore hard disk partition data.
Here are the common scenarios that lead to fail the hard disk partitions:
- Formatted Partitioned Drive: Accidently or unintentionally, formatting the hard drive may cause failure to the previously partitioned drive.
- Power Surge: Sudden power shutdown, leads the partition failure which makes the data loss.
- Master boot Record damage: Master boot record can cause corruption in the partitions and makes the partitioned disk inaccessible.
- Virus attack: Virus infection may lead to file system crash and data is lost.
Hard disk partition recovery is used to recover missing partitions that are accidently deleted and can be restored by mounting it to specified location. This recovery tool has the ability to recover damaged partition after virus attack, file system corruption or operating system crash. This hard disk partition recovery tool also has ability to recover hard disk partition data which is corrupted due to multi operating system and make the disk partition reusable. It has ability to recover hard disk partition like RAID0, RAID1 and RAID5 and data can be restored. This tool helps to recover the data within few minutes which makes time consuming for users to recover the data. In case you ended up in deleting one of the important partitions in the hard drive, then you can use this hard disk partition recovery software to recover deleted drive partition data.
Formatting the drive that is present in the system leads to loss of the entire files that were saved in it. So the user must be careful while selecting the drive else all the data will be gone. Click on this link provided to know more about how to get back those files from the formatted drive.
Sometimes you may also delete files accidentally from the partitions. You may be looking to erase unnecessary files but mistakenly you have deleted the important file. Don't worry! You can recover deleted files from the partitions by using third party software. You can easily find deleted files from FAT and NTFS partitions or drives, by using the recovery software. You can get this software through the website - http://www.recoverpartitions.net/deleted-files.html.
Steps to know how to recover hard disk partition:
- Step 1: Download and install the hard disk partition recovery tool. Now Click on "Recover Partition/Drives" to recover hard disk partition data.
- Step 2: Select “Partition Recovery” option to restore hard disk partition. Physical drives will be shown in new window, click on “Next” option to recover hdd partition files that are lost or deleted.
- Step3: Use the "Save Recovery Session" to save scanned information so that later you can retrieve hard disk partition data withour rescanning your drive again.
Figure A. Main Screen
Figure B. Select Drive
Figure C. Preview Screen
Note: Please do not install or run the software in the same computer in which the partitioned drive got corrupted or lost.
Please take a backup of hard drive to external hard disk and install it to new computer which is having proper OS installation and all facilities that needs to be supported. Now run the software to recover deleted disk partition and save the recovery for restoring it to affected computer.